March 5, 2014

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 3/5/14

You so ashy!

Used in a sentence:  "Today is the day when I can say 'you so ashy!' to a wider cross-section of my friends, co-workers, colleagues, strangers and passers-by (demographically speaking)."

Warning:  it is never recommended that you say 'you so ashy!' on days other than today to a smaller cross-section of folks (demographically speaking).  I mean it's not as bad as the n-word ... but the a-word is still liable to get you slapped.

In other news, happy (?) Lent to those who celebrate.  I briefly considered giving up mildly offensive/racist/religiously intolerant posts for the season ... but I just have too much fun.  Then I thought about giving up Coke, but I didn't want to disadvantage my dealer during a holiday season (my dealer is the Publix, just in case you thought otherwise).  So I decided to give up snow instead (which is not a euphemism ... but is literally what I'm not going to have that others will have ... others who must be dreaming of a white Easter by now [or is that nightmaring?]).

Again ... happy (?) Lent to you and yours!

FROM THE INDIAN DESK OF THE INTERNATIONAL NEWS ... LENT TIPS:
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/541890/20140305/ash-wednesday-2014-lent-season-facts-fasting.htm

I DON'T *THINK* IS RACIST, BUT I CAN'T PROMISE YOU:
http://www.redefiningthefaceofbeauty.com/2012/06/10-things-black-ppl-say-that-confuse.html

THE TOP 100 THINGS BEING GIVEN UP AS PER TWITTER TODAY:
http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2013/february/what-to-give-up-for-lent-twitter-reveals-top-100-choices.html

No comments:

Post a Comment