March 21, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 3/21/14

First things first ... tonight's twenty year old photo has been uploaded to the interwebs from its existing status as a Polaroid picture.

Of course, anyone that recognizes the nametag pinned low on the vest or the location of this photo will understand why it had to be a Polaroid ... because this collection of wicker and bunnies and chicks was the spot where customers of a certain department store where I worked would pose for pictures with the Easter Bunny ... pictures they could take with them.

I know we've barely begun Lent, and so an Easter pic is a bit misaligned to the typical flashback twenty years in the making, but I promise to have some Easter-ish pictures reserved for the weeks ahead.

And in the interim, anytime I can flashback to my days at Hills is a good time.  (I've had many jobs in my life, but between McDonalds and Hills, I got to regularly see just about all of my hometown of Lebanon, since everybody tended to stop in one or the other at least once a week.)

NOTE:  I did not have to wear the rabbit suit.  Bonus points to anyone from that era who might remember who got that "honor" ...

ADDITIONAL NOTE:  The beard will be explained.  All in good time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment