June 21, 2013

Random Flashback for Friday 6/21/13

Summmmmertime ... and the living was easy (twenty years ago).

To be clear, I was still working a part time job (or two ... or three) on my summer breaks from undergrad  studies at LVC ... but I also was vacationing in fun and unique places.  The past two weeks of photos were of a place in PA with one set of family -- and the next four weeks will be pics from vacation with another set of family -- the Woodwards, at the John Kerr dam on the border of VA and NC.

Back then, I went two years in a row -- and 1993 was the first year -- the year when it wasn't flooded (check back next year this time for those photos -- when this same spot was underwater) -- and I couldn't think of a better picture to kick off the first day of summer than this one of me getting around the "complex" in a golf cart.

Happy Summer (vacation or otherwise) to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment