April 4, 2013

Amazing Race Aside S22E7

This could have gone two completely different ways.   But I chose to go THIS way, instead of trying to be all punny in each of the categories in my construct this season and relating them each to the speed trap -- tonight's an all-croc edition of my weekly Amazing Race Aside.

PITHIEST COMMENT OF THE NIGHT:  "Those crocs probably love Italian sausages", as said by the Psycho Hockey boys (not Psycho in a bad way, but in a my-name-is-Anthony-and-my-brother's-name-is-Bates kind of way).

HOW DO THEY DO THAT?  BEHIND-THE-SCENES REQUEST:  So producers, I'm guessing this has to just be editing -- but were these folks ever in actual harm?  'Cause it seemed like an awfully cavalier attitude to be racing amazingly around all of those crocodiles.

IMAGE I WON'T SOON FORGET:  The roller derby mom hugging those baby goats so tightly as the boat went past the "warning crocodiles" sign.  (By the way, did anyone else see that pop-and-locking iguana/lizard flash across the screen?)

LET ME JUST SAY THIS:  This is the same vein as how I'll aim for someone jaywalking UNLESS they are jaywalking with a dog, but I was more worried about the crocs getting the goats if one of those carved out boats flipped over (after all, all but two of the contestants are getting eliminated by the end of this race anyway, right)?

[learn how to combat a crocodile here:  

No comments:

Post a Comment