January 11, 2013

Random Flashback for Friday 1/11/13

Let's just call this ... the morning after.

Last week, I kicked off the year 1993 (Fridays for me are always Fridays of twenty years ago), with a pic of the party the night before on New Year's Eve at my apartment in Uniontown PA.

And, thanks to my OCD like anal retentiveness when it comes to the hoarding of information, I located my "notes" from this celebration:

1993 -- Kevin's Bar in Republic PA with Gina T, Terry S, Steve K, Tammy C and Kevin's mother.

"visited a speakeasy in the 'patch'; played pool and won on the one arm bandit; spent evening with Gina; champagne bottle passed around at midnight; soap opera of Terry on balcony crying; Italian mafia family that ran bar very loving; took beer and party to apartment; spent evening on the couch and the morning at Elby's for bacon and OJ"

So clearly my love for bacon started early ... and ... oh to be young again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment