December 15, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 6

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 6:

File this under love ya like a brother, man ... but Corey W, if Friday is the end (yep, it's down to six days so I can call it "Friday" and it is clear to everyone that I'm talking about the next [or is that the "last"] Friday that we'll all have together), then I won't get to see you again.  So here's a toast to you (would that I could find Purple Passion -- that's the name of the celebratory drink when you won your wrestling matches, right? -- which was every time as you went undefeated, no?) and to the lifetime of events we somehow squeezed in to so few years.  Here's to trips to the rockpile and  frat house living at its finest (whether in the town house or next to Big Bertha herself) with all that that entailed, but most importantly -- here's to you for the way you accepted me into the family.  The parties have come and gone, but the memories are as if they were just yesterday, and the bond -- well that's for a lifetime.   For all that we've been through ... here's to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment