December 22, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 5125

5125 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending:

Thing 5125:

File this under ... JUST KIDDING!  

I briefly thought that maybe the Mayans were right and they just had the wrong "long count" when it comes to the world's end ... which would allow me to keep on going for another 5125 days, the length of their astronomical calendar.  By my rough calculations, that would take me to 2025-2026, and surely by then we would have all found the way to kill each other and this series would have more dramatic heft than how this all played out.  But no, I will allow that artistic endeavor to stand as a complete series, and I'll wait for the next whisper I might hear from my creative muse -- and I still have my weekly day-by-day posts to keep me busy!  

I had a blast, and I stand by every word even though the world didn't end.  Thanks again to any and all who paused to find the posts contained therein!

No comments:

Post a Comment