December 16, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 5

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 5:

File this under love ya like a brother, man ... but Ben W, I'm not coming home in the next five days, which means, if the world really is ending ... then this is it.  As I "said" to Corey yesterday in a post -- here's a toast to you and to the lifetime of events that we somehow seemed to squeeze into such a short time. Here's to frat house living at its finest (even if you and your friends were the youngest group to arrive), figuring out that you like to accelerate going into a curve when you're learning how to drive, finding out that some of Aerosmith's songs were covered by the Beatles (or is it the other way around?), enjoying the hell out of Cedar Point, giving up your ferret to me for adoption, or any of the other memories that seem like they just happened yesterday (I won't repeat my favorite story about you telling me to follow in your footprints in the deep snow at the top of the rockpile, although, I guess I kind of just did).  Like that which you've inked on me, the bond's for a lifetime.  For all that we've been through Bennie  ... here's to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment