November 14, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 37

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 37:

File this under long overdue thanks ... but if the world is ending in 37 days as the Mayans implied, then I should probably spend some time going through all of the files in my storage room (which currently has the appearance of the place of an apprentice hoarder), where I will undoubtedly find things I saved from high school -- including items that will remind me that I owe Sally P some thanks.  Thanks for the rides to the IU13 special seminars (I think we made it to most of them, right?) ... and for teaching me how police use the lines on the road to run their country speed traps ... and for distracting me in Physics with all those notes we passed around our senior year ... and for our Sociology project where we took care of our baby egg, and mapped out some future married life (and I think we even planned the future divorce?) replete with blueprints for our future house and financial plans for the future education of our future kids, etc., etc.  So for all of that high school stuff and for the occasional conversation when I worked late nights at the Quality Inn before I left town -- THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment