November 15, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 36

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 36:

File this under a desire to just go on the record about something ... but if the world does end in three dozen days, I'm never going to be able to finish any of my ideas for my big writing projects (that, admittedly, I've not yet quite started putting the thoughts that are in my head to paper) ... which means no reviving the folks from Winston Falls (around which almost all of my Mysterious Murder Quests were based back in the 90's) ... and no 2084 -- updating the classic 1984 (can't spill all my secrets, but suffice it to say that traditional political parties will have been replaced by a person's allegiance to competing tech companies -- can I copyright that thought if I time stamp it on the internet?) ...  and no Joey's (a top secret serialized nightlife drama for which I've been doing lots and lots of research in the last few years) ... and no superhero tome (where the hero's power is based on an ability to use empathy to absorb the pain of others except that he has no release so he almost turns into a supervillain until he's rescued and redeemed when he learns he has a child).  Curse you Mayans (and modern day life in which I must pay bills instead of pursuing my true passion)!

No comments:

Post a Comment