October 27, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 55

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 55:

File this under great appreciation ... but if the world ends in just 55 days, I will miss being able to listen to all that Martina McBride has put out over the years. But if that is the way this world wraps up, I'll at least have my experience tonight -- when I get to see her again in concert here in Toledo -- to comfort me in my final moments!  Of course there's her technical proficiency and those soaring high notes -- but it's the songs themselves that just really really "get you".  I couldn't even begin to list all the tunes that get me all verklempt when I hear them, and kudos to her for tackling so many different kinds of social issues as she entertains.  A class act all around -- thank you for all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment