October 29, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 53

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 53:

File this under a desire to just go on the record about something ... but ... I told you so!  The end of the world has begun!  Loss of power everywhere!  60 million people to be affected!  A storm like none ever seen before!  Worse than Irene!  Even worse than Agnes!  Storm combinations that we haven't seen in our lifetimes!  Mother Nature is exacting her revenge!  We're all going to die!  

[My apologies, I've spent all day watching storm coverage and I'm now thinking that hyperbole might just be contagious.  I'm sure if I just wait and catch my breath and resist the urge to go see the 20 foot swells on Lake Michigan that attracted surfers and that are also attributed to this weather event (even Chitown gets SuperStormSandy side-effects), my attitude will return to some kind of stasis ... which, admittedly, means saving those exclamation point laden sentences for whatever is going to happen 53 days from now.  So stay safe everyone ... I still have a lot of posts ahead of me that I want you to be able to see (and plus -- I really don't want you to die!]

No comments:

Post a Comment