June 26, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 6/26/12


I was so tempted to "randomly" choose some version of the Martha and the Vandellas classic HEAT WAVE in anticipation of the next few days here in Chicago (the weather on the local 24/7 news channel introduced a color I had never seen on the radar map today -- a bright pink to represent the expected 103+ degrees we'll see in just a few hours!) ... but, since tonight is still cool, I'll post the link to the tune from my youth that was playing today while I was lunching with work colleagues at the local Five Guys ... as it resonated with me today (like it did when I was youth-ier):  "Now I believe there comes a time ... When everything just falls in line ... We live and learn from our mistakes ... The deepest cuts are healed by faith"!


BONUS -- A LIVE VERSION OF ALL FIRED UP FROM 2001!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZHEiVVXbRo

No comments:

Post a Comment