June 8, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 6/8/12

Okay.  I couldn't help it.

Here is just one more appearance of cowboy Ryan and super excited Tyler and the classic McDonald's chocolate chip cookies.

I'm now officially done with flashing back to my visit with my nephews twenty years ago in the summer of 1992.

And now you must wait a whole year until you see them again in my Friday flashbacks (although they will be in this same backyard, they will appear in a rare photo of them surrounded by three of their cousins).

The year's respite, admittedly, might be a relief to Ryan and Tyler, who had no idea when they smiled for this shot twenty years ago that their uncle would choose to post it for the Facebook world to see.  But come on, who can resist those smiles?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment