June 1, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 6/1/12

Here's all you need to get caught up on this twenty year old flashback from 1992 ...

... school was out ... I was visiting my sister's family in the Haven ... I took old school McCookies with me (it was my shtick back then) ... and Ryan (from last week) had a brother named Tyler (pictured here).

I think there's a chance the pile he's standing on was what would soon be a backyard pool (but I could be wrong and stand to be corrected by those more in the know regarding that timeline ...)

And what I said last week about his brother applies here too:  Of course, he's all grown up now and doing wonderful things with his life (I got to see him live in St Louis a few years back, but that's another flashback for another day!), but he'll be forever this age and size in my mind.

Hey Tyler -- s'up!?

No comments:

Post a Comment