May 29, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 5/29/12

I've reached new heights of randomness today ... having (finally) watched the 5th episode of the just completed Phil Keoghan led competition, I went looking for something that provided some yodeling (and, in the process, found gnomes and killer penguins -- the first of which is oddly on point for the episode I had just completed).  So skip to the link below if you're intrigued ...

... or if you're a fan like I am and have already watched one of the best reality competition shows on TV -- here's my Amazing Race Aside for episode 5:  And can I just say that I was happy to overlook the product placement with the way they so seamlessly worked in the travelocity gnomes (now do you see why this tune works all the way around tonight?), and tickled to have an a-ha moment that it was about curling in a thematic way (many with beards, all with those same gnomes), and relieved that one way to survive a heart attack (at least if you're from Kentucky) is to fall down to your knees and ask God for a second wind!  This episode did give me cause for pause (several pauses, actually) as I'm concerned that the man in the divorced couple has already had three divorces (and he doesn't even seem to be the age of 30), that speed bumps in general seem to have gotten a lot easier over the years and that yodelers with a lazy eye add a different spin to the activity.  And, lastly, only in Bavaria can you have an issue with too many castles in the same spot!

BUT IT DOES STICK IN YOUR HEAD!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IreWKG621E

No comments:

Post a Comment