May 4, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 5/4/12

The back of this picture says "Fur Troy (with an umlaut, but I don't know how to get that in this text):  [a smiley face], Deine, Becky".

It's been 20 years, so I hope that meine Becky forgives me for not quite remembering which Becky it was that  took this photo.  And, as I've said, it's been 20 years, so I hope you all forgive me for trying to rock the overalls look (and as a point of reference, Kriss Kross was making us all "Jump .. Jump..." in 1992 -- twenty years ago -- so I guess I should just be glad they weren't being worn backwards like my hat was).

What was I doing 20 years ago about this time (the end of the semester at LVC -- and, in particular, for the end of this semester at LVC which was the last one before my theatre internship out in Uniontown PA with my cousin's group)?  This is the annual international language day festivity, and we were clearly playing some low rent version of Jeopardy with high school German students who were visiting campus for the day.  And, clearly, someone named Becky (was it possibly Ms. Grumbine in the audience with a school group) was snapping my picture.

Danke, Becky for capturing this moment in time to which I am flashing back today!

No comments:

Post a Comment