March 2, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 3/2/12





Here's the second of five shots from 1992's 'Barefoot in the Park' at LVC's Little Theatre twenty years. Let's see if I can list the things you see here that you just don't see any more nowadays:


1) me with my long-ish curly hair (I mean, I could probably grow the front this long again -- but not all of my follicles are team players anymore, if you know what I'm sayin') ...


2) me on stage (don't get me wrong, I can still turn on the shtick from my performance days in my modern routine -- it's more that I haven't memorized lines to perform in front of others since the century started a dozen years ago) ...


3) the tie without a collared shirt look (sorry about that -- I think I was just posing during rehearsals for a "play prep in progress" photo) ...


4) a corded phone (clearly almost another character in this shot -- but the play did premier in the sixties [not our version, the original], so it's way before bag phones, and smart phones and all the i-cult products).


My oh my ... how twenty years have gone by so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment