November 8, 2011

Random Tune for Tuesday 11/8/11

So my head is spinning with all of the news stories hitting me fast and furious(ly), and I thought I might be challenged to find a tune in the midst of processing all of this constant instant information. With Gloria Allred on the news "promoting" the next in a line of women that Cain allegedly harassed over a decade ago (and sexual harassment is always wrong), and JoePa in the crosshairs over a sex abuse scandal from over a decade ago (and sexual abuse of minors is clearly always wrong), I wasn't quite sure where to turn.

So I just sought my inspiration in the other "big news" story (MJ's doctor, not the EuroZone crisis spreading to Italy, because how much doom and gloom can one take in a news cycle ...) and decided, regardless of what you think of Michael's predilection for young boys (and sexual abuse of minors is clearly always wrong), I just think that this song's message is resonating with me the most today -- specifically for all those feeling so ready to pass judgments on the action of others with all the information not yet fully known.

START WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment