November 22, 2011

Random Tune for Tuesday 11/22/11

Her latest album ELEVEN has been playing in the car CD player non-stop since being released on Oct 11, 2011, and since I think you can never get enough Martina, here's her "seasonal" song (more Halloween, I realize) that I think still carries a powerful message for Thursday's holiday (particularly for those of you've who've been wounded, jaded, wonderin', searchin', readin', writin', prayin', fightin' and who, like me, just sometimes need a perspective adjustment):

I've been searchin', wonderin', thinkin', lost and lookin' all my life.
I've been wounded, jaded, loved and hated,
I've wrestled wrong and right...

I've been readin', writin', prayin', fightin' --
I guess I would be still ...

YEAH, THAT WAS UNTIL ... I MET GOD's WILL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCRrrP0EhPc&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment