November 7, 2011

Random Memorial for Monday 11/7/11



Gone but not forgotten: Gunner Bunny.



During the family visit on my long weekend, I learned the sad news. Apparently, old age did him in, and, in dwarf rabbit years, he was rather old, having lived over 3x his expected life span, or so I'm told. If you'd like to pay your respects, you can find the midnight-black furred creature* in my FB photo album "Holidays 2010" (and, while you're there, the other thing I did on my long weekend/days off of work was to upload four new photo albums of how I spent my summer vacation 2011, so feel free to browse those shots as well).



Even though we did joke at every holiday meal that you might be on the day's menu, you will be missed.



*And if you don't know me in the Facebook kind of way, in lieu of my usual bonus links, I'll just post the picture here.

No comments:

Post a Comment