August 9, 2011

Random Tune for Tuesday 8/9/11

With just 500 days remaining until the end of the Mayan calendar (if anyone is hedging their bets, that gives you 500 days to do something extra special with your life), I had to turn to something lighthearted tonight when it comes to choosing a random tune from my eccentric cassette collection to represent the letter 'p'.

And, I'm skirting on the edge of violating the rules I've created for this occasional series, as I have this Pearl Jam gem on a cassette tape a friend made of a CD (a two decade old thanks to you Erik S!). I'm not THE number one fan (another guy we all ran around with back in the day claimed that title), but there's nothing like a little "not crazy, per se, just a little strange when he gets hungry" to put a smile on my face!

P IS FOR PEARL JAM:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO6i26urmSo&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment