August 23, 2011

Random Tune for Tuesday 8/23/11

At first glance, I was stymied (yeah, I just said 'stymied') by the letter Q in my year-long series of random tunes I can find on my extensive and eclectic cassette collection -- and then I found what I was looking for on the first of two mix-tapes made during my college years. Thanks to LVC roomie Jon McCracken for the wistful and memory-filled "Apropos Music of FE 213 (Volumes I and II)", on which I found this tune that fits my concept ... (and I did said wistful, so don't go expecting no rhapsodies or champion-themed-arena-anthems ... and, yes, I just said 'expecting no' instead of 'expecting any' -- I'm trying to balance the 'stymied' reference)!

Q is for QUEEN (even if just on a mix tape):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjiapiq-hqY

No comments:

Post a Comment