July 26, 2011

Random Tune for Tuesday 7/26/11

Oh my ... I'm up to the letter 'O' in my occasional series where I dig out my old cassette tapes and find some randomness mixed in with all the dust. (Oh -- and I take back any and all 8 track jokes I once made to those older than I.) And tonight -- it's from the lady who was a little bit country before she was all Vegas, from a time before she fainted while dancing and way before the creepy dolls were part of her marketing strategy. Now I'm sure I bought this cassette after her duet of "Meet Me in Montana" was released (see the post almost exactly one year ago on 7.27.10 about a jealous step-mother's reaction to that), but the title track of it only made it to #70 on the charts, so tonight it's like a new song to me!

O is for OSMOND, MARIE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMgYFjJ5AV0

No comments:

Post a Comment