July 8, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 7/8/11



Last week, a deer dear -- this week, a goat. Not just any goat -- but a Montanian Mountain Goat about to cross a road in front of my mother twenty years ago on that trip of hers from 1991 that I'm using to bide my time as I flashback to that summer when I took no pics of my own.


(Only three more left, and then I stop representin' my life back then vicariously through another ...)


What was I doing in July 1991 (besides not taking pictures)? Apparently, I was still pretty involved with the youth of Hebron, and it pains me that there are no pictures of me being "Doc" in Sonward Ho (the oddly named vacation bible school theme that summer at my Methodist church), or of the work I did in Summer Fellowship or the Summer Retreat (where we most certainly were NOT in the vicinity of mountain animals).

No comments:

Post a Comment