July 29, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 7/29/11





Well ... the end.


That is, it's the end of my series of pictures from a trip I never took to a place I've never been with people I've never met.


Well -- that's not completely true. This is my Mom (probably can't see too much of a resemblance what with the giant sunglasses, the hat and all that hair ... but maybe in the smile?) at the end of that vacation twenty years ago, with her companion, Skip (whom I never met -- and who has since passed on). [That might be another family member hiding behind the side mirror there -- I just don't know.]


So -- next week, my pictorial auto-biography continues with a return to MY life in 1991 -- a life before any pets, before I had my first car (yep, I biked everywhere back in the day), when I lived on E Locust street with the Woodwards in Lebanon, with just a final month of summer before I started my second of many many years at Lebanon Valley College. But that's all next week ... for tonight, rest in peace Skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment