July 15, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 7/15/11



According to the back of this picture, this "lost trail pass" sign was on the border of Montana and Idaho in 1991 when my mom went exploring out west and sent me copies of photos of the trip.


As I've been saying, I don't have any pics of my own from that summer -- but that doesn't mean I wasn't doing anything. According to my notes, I was out on a trail of sorts myself that year -- the campaign trail to elect a certain Joe Mesics for Judge in Lebanon County.


Yep -- dabbling with volunteer work for the county Young Republicans was the perfect pairing for the Political Science degree I was getting at LVC. Some twenty years later, I've pretty much given up on both parties and their inability to compromise and build consensus to demonstrate leadership ... but back then I was all awestruck to see local AM Radio legend Henry Homan interview folks on election night for WLBR!

No comments:

Post a Comment