June 10, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 6/10/11







So if you're following along on Fridays this summer, you can put this picture with the others sent to me by my mother in the summer of 1991. And it's a safe bet to say that these majestic mountains were from Glacier National Park in Montana. (They remind me of the Tram ride I took outside of Palm Springs this past April ... but I have a sneaking suspicion that they are three or more times as tall ...)



And, I've been exploring why I have no pics of my own from that summer ... turns out that I was a month into my new job at Hills (speaking of mountains) Department Store making $4.75/hr, and was probably just too busy working as a cashier. Thanks Jeff Brannon for hiring me -- and Walter Allen for keeping me on for about a year (until I headed out to my internship in Uniontown PA the following May).

No comments:

Post a Comment