May 23, 2011

Random Memorial for Monday 5/23/11

Gone but not forgotten: the tomato on my fast food burger.

First, let me say that I had to scrap my original idea to comment that the VW beetle was gone but not forgotten as they've apparently hired the same people who do the McRib campaigns and a third version of this car for the people is on its way in 2012 ... and I almost said that it was Tiger Woods' appearance in the Top 10 that was gone but not forgotten -- but I decided that I'm over that whole scene and I would be just as happy to not see him again until he headlines the second long overdue season of Dr. Drew's Sex Rehab on VH1.

Instead, with a road trip across half the country on tap starting Wednesday and frequent fast food stops built into that travel plan, I thought it better to focus on the tomato that's been pulled from menus due to its cost and freezing Florida weather this past winter/spring. As I understand it, if you want one, you have to ask for it to be added to your burger.

So even though you were never on the baconator in the first place, tomato - you will be missed.

NO TOMATO FOR YOU!:

EHHH ... YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW:

NOBODY AND NOTHING STAYS RETIRED ANY MORE:

No comments:

Post a Comment