April 28, 2011

Random Thought for Thursday 4/28/11

Dearest Royals:

I know security is tight.

I'm sure you've checked and double checked and triple checked the venues and the guest lists.

However, could you do me a solid and review it one more time. I would recommend that you remove anyone from Moldavia or from the Moroni crime family (just 'cause of their past bad behaviour). [And if you don't get this reference, then you've never truly Dynasty'd or Days'd.]

Toodles, tea and krumpets (or whatever y'all say) ...

Troy

P.S. If you are attending the shindig (whether in person or parked in front of the telly), and you're concerned about having to stand forever without a potty break (or is that a loo break?), then may I offer you the Lichtenstein fondue (yep, it's my weekly Amazing Race Aside -- and that was a whole pot of plumbing-clogging cheese that the teams had to eat! Miss you already, cowboys ...).

P.P.S. I could be open to the fact that I watch a little too much TV.

SOMEONE WITH TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS or HER HANDS:

NO NO ... SOMEONE ELSE WITH TOO TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS or HER HANDS:

HERE's A MORE RESPECTABLE OBSESSION:

No comments:

Post a Comment