February 4, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 2/4/11


Look at me -- emoting for some reason (and I don't know why it was just toward the stage instead of out to the audience). If memory serves me right, I was playing tabloid reporter Mike (called in to spy on the MainLine Philly celebrity wedding of Tracy Lord -- pay careful attention to that 'y' in Tracy and the absence of the 's' in Lord, as that would have been a completely different kind of play requiring a completely different kind of emoting). And that's Tawni Nicklaus (she was once my friend on FB, but we grew apart -- is that the nice way to say it when you've been defriended? -- so I can't really tag her) in the key role. And can you believe I had that much hair 20 years ago that I could dramatically part it and slick it all back?

No comments:

Post a Comment