February 18, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 2/18/11



And ... scene. It's time for the curtain call for Philadelphia Story, the LVC winter play twenty years ago in 1991 to which I've flashed back the last few weeks. Since the picture was taken by someone in the audience there to see me, I should start by saying I'm sorry that this isn't the whole cast in the shot. And I'll finish by saying that these specific LVC theatre flashbacks will take just a quick break, and return in three weeks with remembrances of the spring musical "The Pajama Game".

**By the way, if you are in the area, please support Wig and Buckle's production of "Anything Goes", playing this weekend and next on the LVC campus. For details and to purchase tickets, please visit www.WigandBuckle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment