January 25, 2011

Random Tune for Tuesday 1/25/11

It's a clash of concepts tonight as I look for the right amount of randomness to represent my occasional series AtoZ Musical Eccentricities (the cassette years) and my theme week of Oriental Inspiration at the same time. So ... I present this clash of cultures as well ... enjoy these Asian boys trying hard to hit the high notes of the Bangles "Eternal Flame" (yep, B is for Bangles and I have their greatest hits on cassette). [I could have put a clip of a more beautifully sung version of this song from Outsourced this past week, but that would have stretched the concept of the Orient and Kabletown might have sued.]

IT's THE FIRST THING THAT POPPED UP WHEN I TYPED IN ETERNAL FLAME ASIAN!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0vwSh2feGU

No comments:

Post a Comment