December 28, 2010

Random Tune for Tuesday 12/28/10

Eight months ago, I foreshadowed today's listing. To be honest, although it strikes me as lazy, I'll simply re-post what I said that day in April, with one minor change to the number within the comments representing the countdown to NYE.

I now have a new annual song to play every New Years Eve (my most favorite holiday of the year) that might actually replace "Auld Lang Syne" for me when I celebrate in just over 3 days. It may be a little melancholy and a touch moody, but you can't argue with these closing lyrics:

"I wish everyone was loved tonight ... And somehow stop this endless fight ... Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days ... So take these words ... And sing out loud ... Cause everyone is forgiven now ... Cause tonight's the night the world begins again ... Cause tonight's the night the world begins again."

May you forgive, be forgiven and find a fresh new start wherever you may need it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOp4NAq6EHI

No comments:

Post a Comment