December 31, 2010

Random Flashback for Friday 12/31/10


With a temperature of nearly 55 degrees headed into my favorite celebration of the year, I need as many holiday images as possible to get me in the right mood. [Getting in the right "spirit" (wink wink nudge nudge) is part of my evening plans!]
So I'll end a year of micro-blogging (and since I'm often a little too wordy in my posts -- all I want for Christmas next year is an in-house editor -- I'm not sure I can still adjectify my creative output as "micro") with this twenty year old shot of the family Christmas tree in 1990. I'm so looking forward to 1991 (a return to LVC with three performances to recall, more time at Hebron church with the young-uns and a few more family photos) ... and, of course, I'm even more looking forward to 2011.
Happy New Year to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment