November 30, 2010

Random Tune for Tuesday 11/30/10

Dearest Cher:

I know it's been almost a week since your new movie Burlesque was released, and I still haven't mentioned anything about it in a random fashion.

But there was the holiday, and then some other issues, and I wasn't sure if it was going to end up more Showgirls than Moulin Rouge.

All the same, please forgive me. And, please find the link to your new song dutifully posted as my tune for today.

"There will be no fade out ... This is not the end ... I'm down now ... But I'll be standing tall again ... Times are hard but I was built tough ... I'm gonna show you all what I'm made of..."

All my respect,

Troy

ANOTHER POWER BALLAD FROM DIANE WARREN (OBVIOUSLY):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1gcMsRiNok

No comments:

Post a Comment