November 19, 2010

Random Flashback for Friday 11/19/10



As you get closer to next week's holiday, may you plan to spend it with family or friends (or both), and may you be as happy as I apparently was in this shot from a party in Germany 20 years ago! Alcohol had a lot to do with it, and I definitely recall a dance circle with Meatloaf (the Aday version, not the meal) where I might have been initially exposed to "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights". [And that's not a euphemism -- I think that's where I actually heard that song for the first time.] I'm pretty sure this picture was taken very soon after our little group's Thanksgiving meal together (pizza at a local shop with hard boiled egg as a topping, as I all too vividly recall). Ah ... vergnugen (as in the VW Fahr-variety -- just without the word that means "driving").

No comments:

Post a Comment