November 12, 2010

Random Flashback for Friday 11/12/10



What's wrong with this picture? I mean, other than the late 80's acid washed jeans? And the oh-so-chic JCPenney Hunt Club sweatshirt? Or the fact that the collar length hair in my other Germany shots from this time frame is somehow missing (thanks Tracey for haircut #1 of 2 that semester abroad)? Can't figure it out? Well - let me say that the railing in the foreground is actually a luggage rack on a train ... and that I'm really holding on for dear life, supported by the celling of that train I was riding 20 years ago! Adding to the list of things wrong with the picture -- I climbed up there willingly and wasn't being hazed! Oh to be of a weight where that would still be possible. Or, better said, oh to be on any part of a train in Germany again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment