October 29, 2010

Random Flashback for Friday 10/29/10


Yet another picture in the Real World: Koln series ... and I don't know what it is about our group of exchange students in Germany 20 years ago, but we sure did like piling up together to pose for a group shot. If I had to guess, I would say this was from a bus trip across the border to Brussels for a tour of NATO's European HQ. (Sorry, what can I say -- it was university sponsored, so they weren't going to send us to Amsterdam!) Other than flying into Heathrow outside of London and an accidental walk on the wrong side of the mountain on the day we visited Trier that landed John B. and I in Luxembourg at a locals bar featuring a giant green glowing golf ball structure in the middle of it all (sounds like we might as well have gone to Amsterdam when it comes to that trip, no?), this was the only other country I got to visit from that time abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment