August 25, 2010

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 8/25/10

Interstate Itinerant.

Used in a sentence: "Years after Lot Lizards initiated the concept, I've discovered that I might aspire to some day be the next in that evolutionary trail -- an Interstate Itinerant."

Driving so much this past weekend (still got all-home-days posts a-comin' your way), I had an epiphany -- if I ever have a psychotic break *, I think I'll take my homeless self to live in a rest stop like the one at Sideling Hill on the PA Turnpike.

Consider the benefits -- watching all kinds of people endlessly, accessing a washroom 24/7, diving into multiple food-based dumpsters, sleeping on the property in the woods nearby, interacting with pet after pet (and maybe adopting one or two that get abandoned), reading news headlines in the paper boxes -- why I've almost talked myself into spending a few months this way right now!

* Please know that I made a promise to myself to postpone three things as far into the future as practicable -- my psychotic break, my first heart attack and having my first child. So far, so good -- I've gotten through a psychotic crack or two relatively unscathed, I've been echocardiogrammed to my doctor's satisfaction in the last few years when I was short of breath and I rest assured that I am my father's son (who was getting the ladies pregnant in his late 50's).

GOOGLE SATELLITE IMAGERY IS CREEPY -- USE IT TO FIND MY FUTURE HOME:
http://maps.google.com/

SCHOLARLY ARTICLE ABSTRACT ON SPERM VIABILITY & SPERM COMPETITION:
http://www.cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(01)00647-9

GOLFERS CAN BE ITINERANT TOO!:
http://www.theitinerantgolfer.com/Courses.aspx?ID=72

No comments:

Post a Comment