August 20, 2010

Random Flashback for Friday 8/20/10

View this picture now before corporate finds out and makes me remove it for disclosing trade secrets! Although this shot of the East Lebanon Mickey D's from the inside out is from 20 years ago and represents a whole different way of doing things. I think now it's a little more microwave and make each item to order instead of the good old days of calling out the quantity you wanted when you "worked the bin" like some fast food floor of the stock exchange. Look closely and you might see a pickle on the ceiling (they had amazing abilities to stick there for weeks, or so I've heard)! And, in a meta kind of way, I'll be in this same spot on the other side of the counter later today since it is my all-home-days weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment