April 6, 2010

Random Tune Therapy for Tuesday 4/6/10

I get eccentricity ... I get quirky ... I get just a little bit off (or whatever Simon said when you smacked him upside his head with your individuality). Some might argue that I can even relate to those adjectives on a more personal level. But if I'm being honest (as the Brit says), I even get that you have surprised us with your almost-patented scream, Siobahn, and you have to realize that we now expect it every performance. But if eveyone "needs a gimmick if you wanna get ahead", let's scream with some variety. Because although I expect you to go far in the competition, I can't help but suspect that I'll tire quickly of this partcicular shtick. As such, I offer up this same song as sung on a different Fox show in 2006 -- here's Carleton and Chaka -- a version to replace the memory of this performance from last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyTVZZ32gXk&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment