February 16, 2010

Random Tune for Tuesday 2/16/10

It's funny how your tastes solidify as years go by. I now know that I can trust that anything from Alan Ball is going to be addictive dark humor pushing the envelope, that any comedy done by Chuck Lorre will make me laugh out loud, and that any creative output from Aaron Sorkin is going to stimulate all the synapses in my brain. I caught Aaron's early work Malice this past weekend, and although it came across every minute as 'look at one of my first projects', it just made me miss West Wing all the more. Check out this youtube fan's recreation of the opening sequence to include all major actors of its seven year run -- and don't forget to support tortured artistic geniuses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLRCXlj6JzM&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment