March 25, 2010

Random Thought for Thursday 3/25/10

For what it's worth, I almost went to the hospital last night ... from a quite literal hysterical fit of laughter. What set off my three minutes of non-stop hard-to-breathe guffawing that culminated in a coughing spell as I sat there gasping for air? This line: "That tart should go back to Columbia and take her wierd little Brown friend with her". If you're not watching MODERN FAMILY, you should be. I think I've said it before in a post, but since I haven't spasmed that way watching a sitcom since the "Does no one in my family know what a chicken sounds like?" espisode of Arrested Development, I can even more confidently say that this is a new TV classic in the making -- one of the smartest, best-ensembled, funniest, most touching, outstanding shows on the air. If you can't tell, I really really like it and recommend it to everyone.

http://www.tv.com/modern-family/show/77270/summary.html?flag=1&tag=page_nav

No comments:

Post a Comment