February 10, 2010

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 2/10/10

FB-ADHD.

Used in a sentence: "So I've only been using Facebook (FB) for just over 190 days (I know because my virtual pit bull puppy named Zoe is 190 days old today), and this is already the third update of the home page that I've had to relearn -- is it that Zuckerberg (FB founder) is prone to display attention deficit hyperactive disorder tendencies himself OR is he trying to make us all suffer from FB-ADHD? Wait -- what's that? Someone thinks they'll get chicken coops if they click here FOR REAL - TESTED AND TRUE. And look there -- someone else from the Megalopolis is posting snow pics. Looky there -- some idiot is posting random stream of consciousness thoughts every day for the last few months!Never mind -- that's me and it's soon time for an FB patch of adderall!"

http://www.insidefacebook.com/2010/02/04/facebook-begins-rolling-out-new-home-page-design/

No comments:

Post a Comment