January 7, 2010

Random Thought for Thursday 1/7/10

So let me tie up this Men of a Certain Age theme week in a nice little bow -- yep, I'm now a man of a certain (38) age (thanks to all for your well wishes). OK -- so I'm still 730-ish days away from starting my forties, but between my late blooming and my old soul, I'm just celebrating... my birthday by sharing with you all how quality this show is. Sure it meanders a little, and it's far from Everybody Loves Raymond, but they bring it all poignantly together in the final 15 minutes every time. Gotta love the diner and hiking scenes watching the guys (long time friends) interact, gotta laugh out loud several times an hour and gotta appreciate the commentary on where I'm headed as I age. Catch up on episodes at the link below!

http://www.tnt.tv/series/menofacertainage/

No comments:

Post a Comment