December 19, 2009

Random Soapbox for Saturday 12/19/09

I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but ...

... what's with the trend of more and more shoppers taking a "block the whole aisle" approach this holiday season? They leave the cart and stand on the opposite side as if taking the panoramic view of the shelves is necessary to make their selection. Then, their eyes glaze over and they seem to be oblivious to the fact that I want through. Shopping is not my forte in the first place, but I know exactly what I want and I know exactly where it is ... so stay out of my way! Don't stop spending (the economic recovery needs you) -- just do me a favor and keep things moving if you see me in the store!

http://askville.amazon.com/oblivious-shoppers-block-supermarket-aisles-past-stare-cans/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=1680454

No comments:

Post a Comment