December 12, 2009

Random Soapbox for Saturday 12/12/09

I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but ...

... Hollywood casting agents -- how dare you! How dare you cast perennial slacker icon Cabin Boy Chris Elliot as Lily's FATHER on the recent Slapsgiving (2) episode of How I Met Your Mother. How dare you blatantly rub my age in my face! How dare you interfere with my perception that I'm just like Robin, Barney, Ted, Lily and Marshall by forcing me to face the reality that I'm at least half-a-generation beyond those characters! I've been comfortable just watching Chris' actual daughter on SNL these past two years because I didn't have to put two and two together! At least the same episode provided us with Aldrin Games Unlimited.

http://www.inkslinger.org/funlab/?p=80

No comments:

Post a Comment