November 26, 2009

Random Thought for Thursday 11/26/09

I've seen the frequent postings this month about things for which we are thankful and I'd like to take a little different twist -- I am thankful for the challenges, the obstacles, the obstinates, the diversions from the path on which I thought I was travelling, the blindsides, the confusions, the illusions, the insurmountable odds, the all-in bets I made with non-winning hands, the disappointments, the frustrations, the breakdowns -- since it is because of these that I truly value the support, the love, the well-wishes that I've been blessed to receive from friends and family and special loved ones. I am thankful for a freedom to live my life, knowing that there is always a place of comfort to which I can return, no matter the result of my risk-taking. So ... that said ... Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2009/11/26/2009-11-26_83rd_annual_macys_thanksgiving_day_parade_2009_debuts_new_route_new_balloons_wit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment