December 6, 2012

Random Thought for Thursday 12/6/12

So I was on the couch after a day of work with a headache I've had since yesterday that I just can't shake ... and I turned to my cell phone to catch up on my WordsWithFriends.  Since I don't have the free version, I have to see an advertisement after every play of mine ... and I was pleased to see that the McRib is back (apparently, it was supposed to be back since October, but it was pushed back to Dec 17th to boost sales -- although it may have showed up early in some places) in an ad that suggested I spread the word.  Hence this post.  And this observation that this could be another true Christmas miracle.

Speaking of random things like thoughts and McRibs and such, here's my Amazing Race Aside with three things I've learned from last week's episode:

1.)  Thing ONE:  Has there ever been a more random pit stop at which to check in then the one with the headless Barcelonian?  Did I miss some cultural reference to that somewhere?
2.)  Thing TWO:  The Ja(y)meses raced halfway around the world to end up in the same outfit they were nightly on stage -- talk about kismet.
3.)  Thing THREE:  As much as I dislike the twinners for how they "corrupted" the others for whom I'm cheering, I will agree with them that driving stick for the first time is difficult (and I will attempt to suppress the flashback I had of the time I got stuck driving my friend's car up a hill on the way home from work on the Main Line in Philly and how the guy behind me got out of his car and we swapped automobiles until we both got over the hill -- certainly one of the most embarrassing situations I've been in second only to the time I was much younger and mis-dialed my 1-900# as 911 -- another memory I should probably suppress and maybe not share).

FOR SOME, THE MCRIB IS A PASSION:
http://www.kleincast.com/maps/mcrib.php

SIGHTINGS ACROSS THE COUNTRY:
http://www.kleincast.com/maps/mcrib.php

MAYBE NOT UNTIL DEC 17th:
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/12/04/tis-season-mcrib-to-return-dec-17/

No comments:

Post a Comment